To help make your first visit to our practice as smooth as possible, please read the information on this web page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours , payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in surgical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please bring FMLA forms from employers. A $25 charge will be assessed.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We look forward to your first visit. When coming to an appointment, please bring all necessary medical records, radiology films & CDs, laboratory results, etc.